What a convoluted mess the U.K. Parliament and the E.U. bosses have made of this Brexit. Wish they could just get out and get on with it. EU is giving them such a hard time because they don't want the others to follow suit. What a bunch, and our Government wants to get in bed the EU and their likes.
Think it has something to do with: "He also said: "I have a gift from God to which I am grateful and thankful for everyday. And the Bahamian people know me quite well. I can be with or I can be against you but wherever I go trust me I intend to use the gifts God has given to me." Am I close, Comrade? Yes, no?
DDK says...
Just another sack of bull!
On Country’s debt - we all owe $7k
Posted 11 March 2019, 11:25 a.m. Suggest removal
DDK says...
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Let's see how quickly we can destroy our beautiful natural resources. SMT.
On Disney’s go-ahead in ‘$400m’ project: Lighthouse Point plan allows land for national park
Posted 11 March 2019, 11:19 a.m. Suggest removal
DDK says...
far too many negatives and discrepancies occurring with The RBPF. One cannot help but wonder whether they are the good guys or the rogues.....
On What really happened to my son?
Posted 11 March 2019, 11:15 a.m. Suggest removal
DDK says...
For some, the concept of procactivity may be as difficult to grasp as rocket science would be to others!!!
On Royal Caribbean International president: New Providence not a worrying destination
Posted 10 March 2019, 10:38 a.m. Suggest removal
DDK says...
You are slipping Comrade. ALL readers should understand that post!
On QC: Commercial enterprises act ‘too restrictive’
Posted 9 March 2019, 1:13 p.m. Suggest removal
DDK says...
Excellent questions and research, Mr. Turner. Now if only we had some answers.....
On Too many questions still unanswered
Posted 9 March 2019, 11:55 a.m. Suggest removal
DDK says...
What a convoluted mess the U.K. Parliament and the E.U. bosses have made of this Brexit. Wish they could just get out and get on with it. EU is giving them such a hard time because they don't want the others to follow suit. What a bunch, and our Government wants to get in bed the EU and their likes.
On EDITORIAL: Another heart-stopper approaches for Mrs May
Posted 8 March 2019, 4:56 p.m. Suggest removal
DDK says...
Indeed, the army of khaki was one the of PLP's many last election parting gifts!
On Officers ‘casualties’ in Reckley row
Posted 8 March 2019, 12:41 p.m. Suggest removal
DDK says...
Think it has something to do with: "He also said: "I have a gift from God to which I am grateful and thankful for everyday. And the Bahamian people know me quite well. I can be with or I can be against you but wherever I go trust me I intend to use the gifts God has given to me." Am I close, Comrade? Yes, no?
On MP McAlpine: I will run again, nominated or not
Posted 8 March 2019, 12:32 p.m. Suggest removal
DDK says...
Ditto the first comment. This is becoming just a bit too commonplace.
On the side note, kinda skanky?
On Three children taken in 24 hours
Posted 8 March 2019, 11:37 a.m. Suggest removal