Is it possibly just poor planning and bad management? If you decide not to pay your taxes it doesn't just go away. He can't cry ignorance due to filing for hotel act when it was not a hotel. He knew what he was doing. I pay enough tax in VAT and eryting else. If I gotta pay Collie gotta pay too. Can't have one rule for the old guard PHellP and another for eryone else.
TLDR: man got hotel encouragement tax break but didn't have a hotel. Didn't pay his taxes when the govt discovered he never had a hotel and was trying to evade paying taxes. After 40 years of not paying taxes he wants to cry poor mouth and get out of his tax obligation. I wish I didn't have to pay tax either. (FYI Mr. Collie a nightclub is not a hotel)
I suppose you believe that politics and democracy exist to provide a robin hood to take wealth from one man and give it to another. If I choose to sacrifice and save for my offspring to have a better life then the gov't has not right to take that away. and if my offspring chooses to continue that trend for their children and the family slowly but surely grows in wealth is that not a good thing? Should we reward the delinquint who squanders it all away and then expects more? careful what you wish for.
DWW says...
#prettysurethisisn'tyours
On PM urges public to take COVID-19 vaccine
Posted 23 August 2021, 8:34 a.m. Suggest removal
DWW says...
what is wrong with immigration in this country? inquisition is needed
On BOYS DEPORTED DESPITE ORDER: Six-year-olds in landmark case were sent to Haiti and now stuck in quake
Posted 17 August 2021, 8:51 a.m. Suggest removal
DWW says...
amazing how scared these people are of a little tiny needle
On HALF OF MEDICAL STAFF STILL WON’T TAKE JAB: Doctor among COVID deaths as Pfizer rollout scheduled for Thursday
Posted 16 August 2021, 8:22 a.m. Suggest removal
DWW says...
Wow. Guess they only in it for the money and to actually help people
On Health services sick out continues for second day
Posted 14 August 2021, 10:12 a.m. Suggest removal
DWW says...
Is it possibly just poor planning and bad management? If you decide not to pay your taxes it doesn't just go away. He can't cry ignorance due to filing for hotel act when it was not a hotel. He knew what he was doing. I pay enough tax in VAT and eryting else. If I gotta pay Collie gotta pay too. Can't have one rule for the old guard PHellP and another for eryone else.
On Luna owner’s ‘nightmare’ on $734k debt deadline
Posted 14 August 2021, 10:11 a.m. Suggest removal
DWW says...
TLDR: man got hotel encouragement tax break but didn't have a hotel. Didn't pay his taxes when the govt discovered he never had a hotel and was trying to evade paying taxes. After 40 years of not paying taxes he wants to cry poor mouth and get out of his tax obligation. I wish I didn't have to pay tax either. (FYI Mr. Collie a nightclub is not a hotel)
On Luna owner’s ‘nightmare’ on $734k debt deadline
Posted 14 August 2021, 10:07 a.m. Suggest removal
DWW says...
wish i lived in your little world. do you ever leave your room?
On ‘Bittersweet’ for doctors as resources come - but so do cases
Posted 12 August 2021, 9:26 a.m. Suggest removal
DWW says...
is the rapture on Tuesday or Friday, i forget.
On Office of the Prime Minister in Abaco closed after COVID case
Posted 8 August 2021, 9:58 a.m. Suggest removal
DWW says...
:) ;b LOL
On Office of the Prime Minister in Abaco closed after COVID case
Posted 8 August 2021, 9:57 a.m. Suggest removal
DWW says...
I suppose you believe that politics and democracy exist to provide a robin hood to take wealth from one man and give it to another. If I choose to sacrifice and save for my offspring to have a better life then the gov't has not right to take that away. and if my offspring chooses to continue that trend for their children and the family slowly but surely grows in wealth is that not a good thing? Should we reward the delinquint who squanders it all away and then expects more? careful what you wish for.
On Voters urged: Challenge parties on business ease
Posted 6 August 2021, 8:43 a.m. Suggest removal