Comment history

licks2 says...

He is a Bahamian. . .and TCI citizen. . .we have a problem. . .he can't be kept in jail. . .just like you or I can't be. . .without charge brought! This is a test case for Mr. Smith. . .if he is loyal only to Haitians or he sees HR for everybody!

licks2 says...

What a nation. . .if yall know naughty yinna will not listen to him telling us nothing!! That''s all I will say about that!! My daughter knows him real well. . .she can't stand him. . .I mean don't even want to be in the same room with him. . .lol! As for his "take" on the Oban deal. . .yinna please go and check out the group who bought Bahama, Atlantis, Hilton, Albany. . .must I go on any more. If that is too much work, just go and check out Sol Kerzner's past. . .starting from his "trouble" with Sun City/Sin City--why he sold out and left South Africa. . .why the British did not allow him to build in their country and then he came to the Bahamas (we allowed him to stay) or why the Americans just recently allow him to operate in their country. Yinna Bahamians are too naive and dumb when yinna want to do crap. All this information is right there in our faces. . .but when we want to "do" someone we select information and refuse to complete our checks. . ..

licks2 says...

He is happy because his end has come. . .was telling him long time that he was "chopping off" his nose to spite his face. . .now his nose een gat no nose, eyes, ears. . .only one big mouth! That een his main thing. . .he want the ones who are already here to slip through!

licks2 says...

I heard one big PLP was the inside man . . .don't forget that was a PLP project. . .and they will not give anybody DNA, FNM or any kind of m anything that smells of money!! Bird you don't want to start "digging" in that yard. . .ya boys them brought this project to our nation. . .don't you ever forget. . .and you know how corrupt yinna can be. . .so chill before ya don't shoot one of ya boys down and cause them go to jail!!

On $45m deal signed for Harbour Island resort

Posted 16 March 2018, 6:35 p.m. Suggest removal

licks2 says...

It really don't matter what name is placed there. . .only thing is that the signee is an owner or an agent of the owner. . .perfect. . .its legal! Only in the Bahamas that concept seem to have problem for persons to understand that point in business! Must be in the water here. . .lol!

On $45m deal signed for Harbour Island resort

Posted 16 March 2018, 6:29 p.m. Suggest removal

licks2 says...

I too agree. . .it is low brow. . ."drunks and pot heads" is the message sent. . .poor!

licks2 says...

I pity yinna political persons. . .can't be balance if it depends on ya mother life!

I suggest that you go online and take a look at the national plan for the Bahamas. . .if you are familiar with professional planning methods you will see that nobody needed anything further than that! Take ya tail and read and stop being dumb politician. . . that plan is so comprehensive all anybody who is trained in planning or PM needs to do is put together a processing team and go to town!! Listening to your reasoning I see why see why you say they only catered to the baser instinct of the masses. . .with political thinkers like you in them crowds. . .that's seem easy to do!

On FNM MP warns: People are angry

Posted 15 March 2018, 7:02 p.m. Suggest removal

licks2 says...

Do you really think we non-political care if he goes? Child please. . .May 10 started a new day round here. . .we don't care who is the PM. . .I don't think it matters really. . .but it will never be a PLP again. . .that's the word on the streets. . .lol!

On $45m deal signed for Harbour Island resort

Posted 15 March 2018, 6:53 p.m. Suggest removal

licks2 says...

I went down there a few times. . .it takes getting used-to. . .a town that never sleeps. . .friendly people. . .laid way way back. . .makes you want to take off all your clothes and sit out on the dock. . .which I did one time. . .sit out on the sea side that is. . .and low and behold, a little red hen and she lil biddies them came right up and passed feet away from me! I thought the chicken said " a good morning to you"! A chicken and she biddies them down town? And she looked at me like I een been there. . .hell them biddies them een pay no mind to me either! I remember that "at home" feeling. . .was asking to buy property down there. . .nobody want to sell. . .not even that big old dutty building the government owns down there. . .nobody wants to sell. . .I loved the place!

On $45m deal signed for Harbour Island resort

Posted 15 March 2018, 1:56 p.m. Suggest removal

licks2 says...

this is epidemic around the magistrate courts. . .i venture to say that if a police need to come to court for a non-serious case. . .chances are that 98% of the times they don't! standard practice now is if they don't show up three times in a row. . .the case thrown out! i remember in them old days if the police refusd to answer a summons. . .the judge used and arrest them and take them to court. . .i guess they een bothering with them no more. . .if they come they come. . .if not. . .then not!

On Why did officers fail to appear?

Posted 14 March 2018, 1:02 p.m. Suggest removal