You are talking foolishness. . .who ever hear that any dang lawyer can just walk off the street and say. . ."I'se that man lawyer". . .no going to the authorities, following no protocols, not following no rule given him by the persons in-charge of the facility he is trying to get in? why do you thing that mr. smith will not sue? remember when he went down on jaws beach and "pushed" code them to slap him around by getting in their faces. . .he sued in a heart beat. . .and won!!
Haitian history from 1492. . .1798 show Haiti as Spanish. . .French. . .with the backing of then British in 1798 L'ouventure and Dessilne pushed from the French side into spanish side (dr) and was pushed back by french/spanish coalition and a counter push-back that ended at the current border with DR and haiti. . .french arrested l'ouveture in 1799-05 where dessiline declared himself emperor for life. . .invaded by usa in 1915 to 1947 when a bahamian "papa doc" took over. . . the closest the bahamas came to be connected with haiti is when the british was over there trying to take if from the french. . .
I don't have to answer you nothing. . .you say I teif. . .I say I did not! The burden of proof is on you there charlie. . .you show what I tief or shut ya mouth up!!
Wel-muddo-take-sick. . .now as a Bahamian myself that "hurt like no business". . .but I must congratulate you for explaining "our stupidity" in shooting ourselves in the foot economically like nobody has ever managed to achieved. . . thanks my good sir/mam!
I never thought that I would miss Bran in politics. . .I am sure Mr. Moretimer may be good at running his companies.. .but he is poor at politics! Maybe he will get better as he go along. . .like doc. . .but now he needs to chill with that long-gone style of "rappin" on others with all kind of stupid stuff!
Don't forget that you are talking to me there pal. . .bring me something with sense. But yet I do say that plenty of us are truly disappointed about May 10th, 2017. . .we missed four of the plp gang of thieves and robbers them. . .w wanted to take out all of them forever. . .but it is good that we did not get all of you all. . .we do need a "lil" opposition for this hoa to work! Lol!!
They will lose this case. . .the other government hired persons without the prerequisite skills for a specialized job. . .what must the new government do with them?
bey successful een mean ya got good sense. . .take bbb for instance. . .or even you. . .can't even think yasef outta a paper bag. . .unless yinna does just play the fool. . .i rest my case!
licks2 says...
jamaica does the very same thing we do. . .hell ja won't let them come there!
On ‘Where’s my brother?’
Posted 7 December 2017, 1:43 p.m. Suggest removal
licks2 says...
You are talking foolishness. . .who ever hear that any dang lawyer can just walk off the street and say. . ."I'se that man lawyer". . .no going to the authorities, following no protocols, not following no rule given him by the persons in-charge of the facility he is trying to get in? why do you thing that mr. smith will not sue? remember when he went down on jaws beach and "pushed" code them to slap him around by getting in their faces. . .he sued in a heart beat. . .and won!!
On ‘Where’s my brother?’
Posted 7 December 2017, 1:41 p.m. Suggest removal
licks2 says...
Haitian history from 1492. . .1798 show Haiti as Spanish. . .French. . .with the backing of then British in 1798 L'ouventure and Dessilne pushed from the French side into spanish side (dr) and was pushed back by french/spanish coalition and a counter push-back that ended at the current border with DR and haiti. . .french arrested l'ouveture in 1799-05 where dessiline declared himself emperor for life. . .invaded by usa in 1915 to 1947 when a bahamian "papa doc" took over. . . the closest the bahamas came to be connected with haiti is when the british was over there trying to take if from the french. . .
On ‘Missing’ detainee was flown to Haiti
Posted 7 December 2017, 1:28 p.m. Suggest removal
licks2 says...
I suggest that you do read the history of the Haitian people from 1492 to revolution of 1798 to 1805. . .the forward to history of the Bahamas!
On ‘Missing’ detainee was flown to Haiti
Posted 7 December 2017, 12:53 p.m. Suggest removal
licks2 says...
I don't have to answer you nothing. . .you say I teif. . .I say I did not! The burden of proof is on you there charlie. . .you show what I tief or shut ya mouth up!!
On MP denies kickback slur
Posted 7 December 2017, 12:11 p.m. Suggest removal
licks2 says...
Wel-muddo-take-sick. . .now as a Bahamian myself that "hurt like no business". . .but I must congratulate you for explaining "our stupidity" in shooting ourselves in the foot economically like nobody has ever managed to achieved. . . thanks my good sir/mam!
On Mitchell: The world is watching
Posted 5 December 2017, 3:11 p.m. Suggest removal
licks2 says...
I never thought that I would miss Bran in politics. . .I am sure Mr. Moretimer may be good at running his companies.. .but he is poor at politics! Maybe he will get better as he go along. . .like doc. . .but now he needs to chill with that long-gone style of "rappin" on others with all kind of stupid stuff!
On Mortimer says bill will not empower Bahamians
Posted 5 December 2017, 2:55 p.m. Suggest removal
licks2 says...
Don't forget that you are talking to me there pal. . .bring me something with sense. But yet I do say that plenty of us are truly disappointed about May 10th, 2017. . .we missed four of the plp gang of thieves and robbers them. . .w wanted to take out all of them forever. . .but it is good that we did not get all of you all. . .we do need a "lil" opposition for this hoa to work! Lol!!
On Mortimer says bill will not empower Bahamians
Posted 5 December 2017, 2:38 p.m. Suggest removal
licks2 says...
They will lose this case. . .the other government hired persons without the prerequisite skills for a specialized job. . .what must the new government do with them?
On Union goes ‘legal’ over gaming jobs
Posted 5 December 2017, 12:10 p.m. Suggest removal
licks2 says...
bey successful een mean ya got good sense. . .take bbb for instance. . .or even you. . .can't even think yasef outta a paper bag. . .unless yinna does just play the fool. . .i rest my case!
On Cooper: Bill misguided
Posted 4 December 2017, 7:14 p.m. Suggest removal