Heck I was audited by the IRS and sent a bill for $1200 from 1996 while working in Washington D.C. . .I contacted them to find out how come I owned them. . .they told me that they don't care what I say. . .I owe them the money. . .I went to my job and was told that they don't know what the IRS was talking about. . .but I better pay the money or they IRS will take my salary! I sent the $1200 to them and thought it was that. . .until they called me again 2 years after and informed me that I owe the same $1200. . .my bank gave me the check stub that showed that the US Treasury had gotten the money. . .their big stamp on the check! I called them and informed them that I have the check from the bank showing their stamp and proof that they cashed the check I sent them. . .they told me that they don't care. . .their records show that I owe $1200. . .to date I refused to pay them a next red cent. . .so I too have a bill with that mess called IRS!!
I forgot yinna PLP them don't read the Tribune. . .hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . .you and birdie them does train together aye? What a buncha convoluted foolishness. . .now tell me what I mean when I say dat you really need to go chill. . .yoon making too much sense there fella!
No. . .he een come to save no FNM them. . .he came on the doc wagon to help some of us swing voters to feel a little more " at rest" with our shaky decision to support rocin doc. . .I told my PLP friend this morning that the thinking on the ground is "iffin papa like him. . .he mussie real fer real". . .he wanted to know what I think the FNM brought papa back for!
Tal this strategy will not work. . .yall just keep high-lighting yinna dumb crap by reminding about some other party dirt. . .the plp must go. . .yall een gettting it. . .we don't want yinna no more. . .and the more yinna kick-up and scream the more we want to see yinna no more! Lol!
Oh yes birdie you are soooooooooooo right. . .the people did not care a damn what papa said in 2012. . .they just wanted his behind gone. . .because they were mad as hell with him. . .mad at him far less than they are pissed-off with the PM right now. they now hate pm chrisite and his scandalous party! They were so mad with papa the PLP won with less than 50% of the votes said loud and clear that voters hated papa but were not prepared to vote PLP. . .so they went DNM or stayed at home. . .thus the PLP won with only its base. . .something that never happened before in the history of this nation! One think I will say. . yall PLP does get yinna "talking points" on cue now. . .same questions and statements used by one of my big PLP friend this morning!! Lol!
And you know that the plp will win. . .one week before they win? People I think I owe you an apology for always saying that the peanut gallery on this site were disgruntle FNMs. . .but after both of them are now using the PLP's sprint-to-the-finish strategy. . .which I was introduce to this morning by one of my big PLP friends (who did not speak to me for almost a year and came looking for me this morning to tell me his confidence for a PLP win come May 10th-also telling me that they are basing their outlook on knowledge. . I am basing mine on faith!). . ."the PLP will win". . .and is being used by PLP operatives around town. . .these persons are inside persons of the plp! They are not likely to be using the PLP inside "self-talk" to its people up-to the finish line on May 10th!
The second thing is the obvious strategy of saying what is likely to happen if doc turns out to be not the right fit for PM! Watch the tune and wording of persons here. . .Alex and mudder-take are from the inside of the PLP. . .or they have someone from there who has told them what the end-game of the party up to the finish line is! I know. . .
Persons "round" there say that they were all in the area of the park. . .the Christies on one side and the "bruk-dawn" on the other side. . .but the same park!! Aw well. . .that's the kind of environment he gave them to accommodate him in for the last 40 years! Maybe he will now see and feel what each mother in that area has to accommodate her sons and daughters in on a daily basis. . .een long nah!
What national diploma you talking about? There is no ND. . .MOE planning section was not involved in putting that joke together. . .the minister used one of his friends (cronies) who did not have any training in constructing or implementing of a national criteria for minimum academic requirements for general competency. . .and she created one monster that nobody can understand. . .send it out to the schools and the schools are refusing to use it. . .they cannot understand it! But in typical PLP fashion. . .the minister refuses to listen to anyone except its a PLP. . .Minister of education completed no project he meet on the "books" when he came to education. . .he was just too full of himself to be of any use. . .he had no use for persons who were or suspected to be FNMs. . .
Man. . .that party really don't have a good grip on reality.. .they are like the zoot man who went to jail for 40 years. . .kept his zoot suit until he comes out of jail again. . .when he came out of jail and bopping down the avenue. . .everybody was laughing at him for being dressed in his "monkey suit" when everybody was dressed in their hugo boss etc.! the zoot was done and gone dude!
he sat down on the park bench and weep like baby. . .he could not understand why people were laughing at him right before his face. . .his suit was the top of the line in his day! only one thing was wrong. . .his day was not that day!!! Take a hint PLPs. . .yinna are no more relevant. . .
licks2 says...
Heck I was audited by the IRS and sent a bill for $1200 from 1996 while working in Washington D.C. . .I contacted them to find out how come I owned them. . .they told me that they don't care what I say. . .I owe them the money. . .I went to my job and was told that they don't know what the IRS was talking about. . .but I better pay the money or they IRS will take my salary! I sent the $1200 to them and thought it was that. . .until they called me again 2 years after and informed me that I owe the same $1200. . .my bank gave me the check stub that showed that the US Treasury had gotten the money. . .their big stamp on the check! I called them and informed them that I have the check from the bank showing their stamp and proof that they cashed the check I sent them. . .they told me that they don't care. . .their records show that I owe $1200. . .to date I refused to pay them a next red cent. . .so I too have a bill with that mess called IRS!!
On Documents show Foulkes barred from legal practice in Florida and owed US govt $132,000
Posted 3 May 2017, 11:55 a.m. Suggest removal
licks2 says...
I forgot yinna PLP them don't read the Tribune. . .hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . .you and birdie them does train together aye? What a buncha convoluted foolishness. . .now tell me what I mean when I say dat you really need to go chill. . .yoon making too much sense there fella!
On Ingraham: Fire all of the PLP
Posted 2 May 2017, 3:03 p.m. Suggest removal
licks2 says...
No. . .he een come to save no FNM them. . .he came on the doc wagon to help some of us swing voters to feel a little more " at rest" with our shaky decision to support rocin doc. . .I told my PLP friend this morning that the thinking on the ground is "iffin papa like him. . .he mussie real fer real". . .he wanted to know what I think the FNM brought papa back for!
On Ingraham: Fire all of the PLP
Posted 2 May 2017, 2:56 p.m. Suggest removal
licks2 says...
Tal this strategy will not work. . .yall just keep high-lighting yinna dumb crap by reminding about some other party dirt. . .the plp must go. . .yall een gettting it. . .we don't want yinna no more. . .and the more yinna kick-up and scream the more we want to see yinna no more! Lol!
On Ingraham: Fire all of the PLP
Posted 2 May 2017, 2:50 p.m. Suggest removal
licks2 says...
Oh yes birdie you are soooooooooooo right. . .the people did not care a damn what papa said in 2012. . .they just wanted his behind gone. . .because they were mad as hell with him. . .mad at him far less than they are pissed-off with the PM right now. they now hate pm chrisite and his scandalous party! They were so mad with papa the PLP won with less than 50% of the votes said loud and clear that
voters hated papa but were not prepared to vote PLP. . .so they went DNM or stayed at home. . .thus the PLP won with only its base. . .something that never happened before in the history of this nation! One think I will say. . yall PLP does get yinna "talking points" on cue now. . .same questions and statements used by one of my big PLP friend this morning!! Lol!
On Ingraham: Fire all of the PLP
Posted 2 May 2017, 2:43 p.m. Suggest removal
licks2 says...
And you know that the plp will win. . .one week before they win? People I think I owe you an apology for always saying that the peanut gallery on this site were disgruntle FNMs. . .but after both of them are now using the PLP's sprint-to-the-finish strategy. . .which I was introduce to this morning by one of my big PLP friends (who did not speak to me for almost a year and came looking for me this morning to tell me his confidence for a PLP win come May 10th-also telling me that they are basing their outlook on knowledge. . I am basing mine on faith!). . ."the PLP will win". . .and is being used by PLP operatives around town. . .these persons are inside persons of the plp! They are not likely to be using the PLP inside "self-talk" to its people up-to the finish line on May 10th!
The second thing is the obvious strategy of saying what is likely to happen if doc turns out to be not the right fit for PM! Watch the tune and wording of persons here. . .Alex and mudder-take are from the inside of the PLP. . .or they have someone from there who has told them what the end-game of the party up to the finish line is! I know. . .
On Ingraham: Fire all of the PLP
Posted 2 May 2017, 2:20 p.m. Suggest removal
licks2 says...
the plp will only be the next government if the 20-to 30% swing voters are fooled by his bullcrap!
On Christie: Don't support 'Fake National Movement'
Posted 2 May 2017, 2:06 p.m. Suggest removal
licks2 says...
Persons "round" there say that they were all in the area of the park. . .the Christies on one side and the "bruk-dawn" on the other side. . .but the same park!! Aw well. . .that's the kind of environment he gave them to accommodate him in for the last 40 years! Maybe he will now see and feel what each mother in that area has to accommodate her sons and daughters in on a daily basis. . .een long nah!
On PM’s wife and daughter were ‘several streets away’ from scene of shooting
Posted 2 May 2017, 1:57 p.m. Suggest removal
licks2 says...
What national diploma you talking about? There is no ND. . .MOE planning section was not involved in putting that joke together. . .the minister used one of his friends (cronies) who did not have any training in constructing or implementing of a national criteria for minimum academic requirements for general competency. . .and she created one monster that nobody can understand. . .send it out to the schools and the schools are refusing to use it. . .they cannot understand it! But in typical PLP fashion. . .the minister refuses to listen to anyone except its a PLP. . .Minister of education completed no project he meet on the "books" when he came to education. . .he was just too full of himself to be of any use. . .he had no use for persons who were or suspected to be FNMs. . .
On Embattled minister says to ignore ‘innuendos’
Posted 1 May 2017, 1:09 p.m. Suggest removal
licks2 says...
Man. . .that party really don't have a good grip on reality.. .they are like the zoot man who went to jail for 40 years. . .kept his zoot suit until he comes out of jail again. . .when he came out of jail and bopping down the avenue. . .everybody was laughing at him for being dressed in his "monkey suit" when everybody was dressed in their hugo boss etc.! the zoot was done and gone dude!
he sat down on the park bench and weep like baby. . .he could not understand why people were laughing at him right before his face. . .his suit was the top of the line in his day! only one thing was wrong. . .his day was not that day!!! Take a hint PLPs. . .yinna are no more relevant. . .
On PM announces police overtime payment to come on May 29
Posted 28 April 2017, 6:06 p.m. Suggest removal