Comment history

tribanon says...

ZZZZZzzzzzz.......

tribanon says...

Be careful with those double negatives, but I suspect your "neither" was intended to be "either". And as for my niece, you'll just have to accept my word that she's not only quite real, but also intelligent and knowledgeable in many areas of the bio sciences.

tribanon says...

I guess you're that 20th person. LOL

tribanon says...

And Renward's mind is in a terrible funk state because of what Minnis did to him by appointing him minister of health to take as much of the COVID-19 political heat and pain as possible. Poor Renward never had a political chance in hell of surviving the combined side-step and head-fake move that Minnis put on him. LOL

tribanon says...

I have a niece pursuing an advanced degree in one of the bio tech fields at U of C at Berkeley who recently told me the masking and social distancing requirements are nothing but political BS, especially given the infinitesimally small size of the COVID-19 virus and its ability to stay aloft in even the most still air for up to 20 minutes. She also mentioned that her professors and peers believe the original virus was bio-engineered because it exhibits way too many unnatural gain-of-function characteristics and kills for the most part those of us with certain combined risk factors like old age and obsesity being near the top of the list.

tribanon says...

And truer words could not be said about Bodie's well known kiss arse nature. lmao

p.s. Like so many others, I never even bother to read anything he writes....stopped doing that years ago.

On Elephants in the room

Posted 20 October 2021, 10:28 a.m. Suggest removal

tribanon says...

Not to mention elsewhere in the Caribbean and Mexico.

On ‘I will wait for Minnis speech’

Posted 20 October 2021, 10:14 a.m. Suggest removal

tribanon says...

And the athlete gift row will of course be Sears' top priority notwithstanding everything else of such great importance on his plate that he should be devoting his immediate attention to as minister of works. What a joke this guy has become.

On Athlete gift row to go to Cabinet

Posted 20 October 2021, 10:04 a.m. Suggest removal

tribanon says...

> “So these things I had to resolve when I became minister through negotiations, thank God, with the United States government and the COVAX facility and PAHO, we are back on track. “. . .This is a reality I found and the delay of the vaccine should fall at their feet,” said Darville.

LMAO

tribanon says...

What good does all of this "free" testing do when government still has not addressed the human trafficking problem that has COVID-19 laden Haitian nationals illegally flowing into our country? And we all know nothing is really "free" which means government is paying for all of this testing that is making a select few in our country filthy rich at the expense of Bahamian taxpayers Darville clearly thinks we are all dumber than dumb idiots.