I have heard from reliable sources that BOB's days are numbered and that they are in serious financial trouble...now...reliable vs factual, I cannot guarantee...so call it hearsay if you want.
Let's have them please quote the legal paragraph in the Immigration Law books saying that the Immigration status must be carried with you at all times. Pray tell...what do they do with all the tourists on the beach...are they in their bikini's running around with the pink slip from Immigration to prove they are a tourist? What's to stop an immigration officer hauling them off the beach because they have no papers. What about Citizens of the country...give me the actual legal paragraph in any Immigration law, or the constitution that tells me I must carry ID...let alone ID that shows my status as a citizen...then I will shut up.
Very true...come across countless blacks who have such a chip on their shoulder, such a sense of entitlement and superiority, and holier than though that it would make any white persons attitude look meek and mild.
Oh I have no doubt in my mind this is all fabricated stuff to punish the guy for being outspoken about trying to get the staff PAID...even we stupid Bahamians can read the writing on THAT wall!!
Question for those more in the know out there...is it absolutely necessary to cuff everyone? i'm pretty certain that the Inspector would have provided no resistance and would have followed any instructions given him by his colleagues without harming a fly...but again...maybe I am wrong, maybe he could snap under the pressure of being booked and go postal on people...just curious as to whether it is indeed mandatory to cuff someone.
So the PM was meant to hold this meeting on Tuesday wasn't it...to do the T's and cross the i's... ;-) ...and he would immediately bring the news to the house of assembly...funny...no word on the meeting, and they shut down the house for a couple weeks due to more pressing matters...I smell a rat.
B_I_D___ says...
Power tripping...
On Lawyer advises ‘carry documents’
Posted 17 January 2014, 12:38 p.m. Suggest removal
B_I_D___ says...
I have heard from reliable sources that BOB's days are numbered and that they are in serious financial trouble...now...reliable vs factual, I cannot guarantee...so call it hearsay if you want.
On FNM seeks answers over growing Bank of the Bahamas concerns
Posted 17 January 2014, 12:37 p.m. Suggest removal
B_I_D___ says...
Let's have them please quote the legal paragraph in the Immigration Law books saying that the Immigration status must be carried with you at all times. Pray tell...what do they do with all the tourists on the beach...are they in their bikini's running around with the pink slip from Immigration to prove they are a tourist? What's to stop an immigration officer hauling them off the beach because they have no papers. What about Citizens of the country...give me the actual legal paragraph in any Immigration law, or the constitution that tells me I must carry ID...let alone ID that shows my status as a citizen...then I will shut up.
On Mitchell backs immigration officers in row
Posted 17 January 2014, 12:35 p.m. Suggest removal
B_I_D___ says...
I'd be right in line beside Rory for the training and licensing.
On Commissioner would back return of death penalty
Posted 17 January 2014, 7:55 a.m. Suggest removal
B_I_D___ says...
Very true...come across countless blacks who have such a chip on their shoulder, such a sense of entitlement and superiority, and holier than though that it would make any white persons attitude look meek and mild.
On Govt says sorry to UBS executive
Posted 17 January 2014, 7:52 a.m. Suggest removal
B_I_D___ says...
It's owed to them, they were slaves after all. Nobody can tell them what to do any more...they don't have to answer to any massa except themselves.
On Urban renewal to launch door-to-door crime survey
Posted 17 January 2014, 7:49 a.m. Suggest removal
B_I_D___ says...
Oh I have no doubt in my mind this is all fabricated stuff to punish the guy for being outspoken about trying to get the staff PAID...even we stupid Bahamians can read the writing on THAT wall!!
On Police Staff Association chairman set to be arraigned
Posted 16 January 2014, 4:01 p.m. Suggest removal
B_I_D___ says...
Question for those more in the know out there...is it absolutely necessary to cuff everyone? i'm pretty certain that the Inspector would have provided no resistance and would have followed any instructions given him by his colleagues without harming a fly...but again...maybe I am wrong, maybe he could snap under the pressure of being booked and go postal on people...just curious as to whether it is indeed mandatory to cuff someone.
On Police Staff Association chairman set to be arraigned
Posted 16 January 2014, 3:41 p.m. Suggest removal
B_I_D___ says...
Ha...glossed over that...hall...rotfl...see that's what happens when you force out the educated foreigners and hire local help...LOL
On OPBAT operations bring in huge hall of drugs
Posted 16 January 2014, 3:31 p.m. Suggest removal
B_I_D___ says...
So the PM was meant to hold this meeting on Tuesday wasn't it...to do the T's and cross the i's... ;-) ...and he would immediately bring the news to the house of assembly...funny...no word on the meeting, and they shut down the house for a couple weeks due to more pressing matters...I smell a rat.
On Silence over scheduled BTC meeting
Posted 16 January 2014, 3:29 p.m. Suggest removal