Everyone knows that all Corporations are owned by the Govt in China - and our Govt now being students of the Chinese communists are practicing their craft.
Go to the station and VOTE for an independent candidate or DNA in that order. If there is an independent - vote for him. TAL you should run yourself. It only costs $400 right? I would sponsor you $20 and I'm sure you would EASILY obtain the necessary 19 sponsors.
I think this statement is so obviously true - that to say it just doesn't make sense. I would have left that one alone - for the obvious nature of it to sink in to the thick skulls.
While he does bumble around a bit - he's not too terrible, and I would suspect that if he would come out publicly and give his word as a MAN that if he became PM he would not allow ANY Act to pass through Parliament until AFTER a Freedom of Information Act has passed and been enacted into Law and all the accompanying regulations have been designed and put into operation in all related Ministries and Department - ie. the Act in full 100% operation - he may then have a chance of being elected.
Otherwise, I think people are tired of both parties and will elect neither.
As he is 99% of the time - Mr. McCartney is spot-on correct here. I would be so happy to have a PM that is correct so much of the time, rather than the other two we've had whose numbers I would not want to speculate.
Basically the Heads-of-Agreement said (paraphrasing) "...if you make us your slaves, we will give you our land in return."
Yeah, I'm afraid however much I really like Bran - I must agree with the dissenters here, that he shot from the hip on this one - WAAYYY too soon.
It would not have hurt him to come out and simply say, that since he was not directly involved in the business meetings with Cabinet and the investors and the bank, that he simply does not have enough information to offer an opinion or a way forward on the matter.
He hopes that through various means information will be forthcoming, and once a certain critical mass of information is known, he would try to analyze the situation and suggest a way forward - not as a way of showing off by any stretch - but simply to offer his opinion based on his knowledge and experience as an ordinary citizen to try and do what is best for the country as a whole.
That might have sounded better.
Hey, Mr. McCartney - please drop me a secure note:
TheMadHatter says...
Mr. Munroe, I am certain with his experience, is well aware than any foreign investor coming here sure as heck needs some kind of "advantage".
On Lawyer suggests resort could have restructured under Bahamian law
Posted 8 July 2015, 6:49 p.m. Suggest removal
TheMadHatter says...
Everyone knows that all Corporations are owned by the Govt in China - and our Govt now being students of the Chinese communists are practicing their craft.
President Hu say "I ga learn ya !!"
On Private airline concern over $100m restructure of Bahamasair’s fleet
Posted 7 July 2015, 3:20 p.m. Suggest removal
TheMadHatter says...
Go to the station and VOTE for an independent candidate or DNA in that order. If there is an independent - vote for him. TAL you should run yourself. It only costs $400 right? I would sponsor you $20 and I'm sure you would EASILY obtain the necessary 19 sponsors.
forms.hush.com/tmh
On Baha Mar deal details revealed
Posted 6 July 2015, 10:20 p.m. Suggest removal
TheMadHatter says...
I think this statement is so obviously true - that to say it just doesn't make sense. I would have left that one alone - for the obvious nature of it to sink in to the thick skulls.
On FNM: Workers are paying for government’s premature move
Posted 6 July 2015, 10:14 p.m. Suggest removal
TheMadHatter says...
Dey gah use all dem 8 cents to buy back BahaMar land. LOL.
On Crossing bridge to Paradise Island to cost you eight cents more - in VAT!
Posted 6 July 2015, 10:14 p.m. Suggest removal
TheMadHatter says...
Child with smart thinking like that - you bess be careful - da Governor General gah void ya passport !!!!
On Crossing bridge to Paradise Island to cost you eight cents more - in VAT!
Posted 6 July 2015, 10:11 p.m. Suggest removal
TheMadHatter says...
While he does bumble around a bit - he's not too terrible, and I would suspect that if he would come out publicly and give his word as a MAN that if he became PM he would not allow ANY Act to pass through Parliament until AFTER a Freedom of Information Act has passed and been enacted into Law and all the accompanying regulations have been designed and put into operation in all related Ministries and Department - ie. the Act in full 100% operation - he may then have a chance of being elected.
Otherwise, I think people are tired of both parties and will elect neither.
* * *
On Minnis accepts invitation to be briefed on bankruptcy
Posted 6 July 2015, 10:05 p.m. Suggest removal
TheMadHatter says...
As he is 99% of the time - Mr. McCartney is spot-on correct here. I would be so happy to have a PM that is correct so much of the time, rather than the other two we've had whose numbers I would not want to speculate.
Basically the Heads-of-Agreement said (paraphrasing) "...if you make us your slaves, we will give you our land in return."
* * *
On Bran ‘talking poppycock’ on Baha Mar land
Posted 6 July 2015, 9:56 p.m. Suggest removal
TheMadHatter says...
Yeah, I'm afraid however much I really like Bran - I must agree with the dissenters here, that he shot from the hip on this one - WAAYYY too soon.
It would not have hurt him to come out and simply say, that since he was not directly involved in the business meetings with Cabinet and the investors and the bank, that he simply does not have enough information to offer an opinion or a way forward on the matter.
He hopes that through various means information will be forthcoming, and once a certain critical mass of information is known, he would try to analyze the situation and suggest a way forward - not as a way of showing off by any stretch - but simply to offer his opinion based on his knowledge and experience as an ordinary citizen to try and do what is best for the country as a whole.
That might have sounded better.
Hey, Mr. McCartney - please drop me a secure note:
forms.hush.com/tmh
respectfully
On Bran: Work with China for Baha Mar solution
Posted 6 July 2015, 9:40 p.m. Suggest removal
TheMadHatter says...
bahamasuncensored.com
On Baha Mar gets $2m severance pay nod
Posted 6 July 2015, 7:22 p.m. Suggest removal