So if the bahamas police/politician give up the drug competitors to enrich their particular drug boy/girl , does that mean the bahamian police/politician/s are fighting the drug trade? It may appear so because one drug dealer/s was were sacrificed. The ling and short of it is, you cannot trust our police force/ immigrantion officers/ defense force officers or our invisible (non working) traffic cops. We cannot be trusted . From the history of pur politicians getting under the table contracts to enrich their lovers , families and friends to our force trying to enrich themselves. If I were a DEA agent, I wouldn’t trust us either. Someone needs to put all these people in jail for the sake of all the other hardworking Bahamians.
Need laws that put politicians in jail for corruption. How can 200 million be spent without the protocols being followed. That needs to be investigated and anyone whom sign off on it should be fired . Laws need to govern politicians.
I didn’t see the word Prominent. Wow, so is this like the numbers industry where it is regularized after a certain period? Are we going to regularize prostitution, also? Should I start a brothel now and pay some politicians? I can contribute to the campaign. Let me know.
Is she crazy or what. There should be fines , but not that high. What about anlarge fine for politicians whom refuse to disclose their assets before the deadline? What about a murder whom does not get the death penalty? What about a rapist that gets 4 years ? Stop being silly.
bahamianson says...
So if the bahamas police/politician give up the drug competitors to enrich their particular drug boy/girl , does that mean the bahamian police/politician/s are fighting the drug trade? It may appear so because one drug dealer/s was were sacrificed. The ling and short of it is, you cannot trust our police force/ immigrantion officers/ defense force officers or our invisible (non working) traffic cops. We cannot be trusted . From the history of pur politicians getting under the table contracts to enrich their lovers , families and friends to our force trying to enrich themselves. If I were a DEA agent, I wouldn’t trust us either. Someone needs to put all these people in jail for the sake of all the other hardworking Bahamians.
On US ambassador dismisses Bahamas’ complaint over ‘illegal’ DEA operations as ‘fake news’
Posted 24 September 2026, 7:32 a.m. Suggest removal
bahamianson says...
At least we will get the crumbs after the visit…. Paved roads , painted buildings , garbage on the roads removed, and beautiful medians.
On Finance Minister: Cost of royal visit is still being worked out
Posted 17 September 2026, 11:33 a.m. Suggest removal
bahamianson says...
Who owns the company that monitors the watches? Which politician or politician’s family?
On Corrections considers electronic watches to monitor parolees
Posted 16 September 2026, 12:52 p.m. Suggest removal
bahamianson says...
Need laws that put politicians in jail for corruption. How can 200 million be spent without the protocols being followed. That needs to be investigated and anyone whom sign off on it should be fired . Laws need to govern politicians.
On Campbell expects charges over dog attack that left toddler injured
Posted 15 September 2026, 11:08 a.m. Suggest removal
bahamianson says...
Someone needs to go to jail, man. What the hell is going on in this country? Do we only know how to ask for a raise , and tief?
On Banking chief in call for urgent NIF audit
Posted 15 September 2026, 11:03 a.m. Suggest removal
bahamianson says...
I was taken a back by the photograph . I read the headline and saw everyone smiling. I am confused.
On ‘We still don’t have answers’
Posted 10 September 2026, 11:42 a.m. Suggest removal
bahamianson says...
What? Is the story about the student buying a drink? What the hell?
On Student shot during Abaco murder was buying a drink, says his pastor
Posted 2 September 2026, 6:26 p.m. Suggest removal
bahamianson says...
I didn’t see the word Prominent. Wow, so is this like the numbers industry where it is regularized after a certain period? Are we going to regularize prostitution, also? Should I start a brothel now and pay some politicians? I can contribute to the campaign. Let me know.
On Suspected drug lord 'Spy' shot to death
Posted 1 September 2026, 10:39 a.m. Suggest removal
bahamianson says...
Question, how many drug lords do we have in the bahamas? I thought we were moving away from british rule?
On Suspected drug lord 'Spy' shot to death
Posted 1 September 2026, 10:36 a.m. Suggest removal
bahamianson says...
Is she crazy or what. There should be fines , but not that high. What about anlarge fine for politicians whom refuse to disclose their assets before the deadline? What about a murder whom does not get the death penalty? What about a rapist that gets 4 years ? Stop being silly.
On Director wants $1,500 fine for disabled parking abuse
Posted 28 August 2026, 5:43 p.m. Suggest removal